Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mila Kunis for Dior

Mila Kunis has been named the new face of Christian Dior for their Spring 2012 campaign, following the footsteps of Black Swan co-star, Natalie Portman. It's no wonder why Dior decided to sign Kunis, after her success on the newsstand in 2011. Kunis took to the cover of GQ in August, and it was the most successful issue of 2011. She also brought huge success to W and Cosmopolitan when she was featured on their covers, and to Elle when she took to the cover with Justin Timberlake. Timberlake's covers for W and Esquire both bombed, so it looks like Kunis brought in the sales for their Elle issue. 






The Dior campaign is to come up first in international editions of Vogue and Elle, and its U.S. debut is set for January 29th in the New York Times. I am extremely excited. I think Mila Kunis is incredibly hot, she's like the epitome of sexiness. I always say she is the only woman who can make me think I'm straight for a second. She's just smoldering. I can't wait to get my hands on that New York Times.







Just beautiful! Look out for the campaign, and also look out for Kunis' upcoming film, "Oz." I know I can't wait to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment